Thursday, February 11, 2010

Listening to a Whisper

I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know much about technology and computers, like math and science, technology and computers in general have always felt a bit intimidating to me. I have always said "Oh I'm terrible at math." Or "I'm not a science person." However, in eighth grade I had a talented teacher that had the ability to show me the way to figure out an equation and it was thrilling. And I know there are some scientific things that can stir some interest in me...even if they do lean towards the metaphysical.

I am on a journey. A journey to find my calling in life. I refuse to settle for a job. I refuse to settle for what my parents may deem a respectable profession. I want fireworks. I want heart racing, breath taking, "Ah, this is why I am here" moments- I want them on a daily basis. And I will stop at nothing until I figure out just what it is that will provide this for me. I am ferociously searching, the way a starving person would search for a morsel of food. I am following the bread crumbs. I don't know why but my gut says to start this blog. I am "trusting in the process" as one of the hundreds of self help books I have read recommends. Maybe this blog will just be a sort of captain's log that only benefits myself. Maybe it will be something more. At this point I don't have the answers, I'm just following orders.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment