Friday, February 4, 2011

Yikes!

Much has happened in the 30+ days since I last posted. I lost a loved one in an unthinkable tragedy. What's more is that my beloved lost even more than I dare to say in said tragedy. I picked up SARK's book Glad No Matter What immediately. Books are where I turn in times of turmoil, uncertainty, fear, and almost ANY time I don't know what the f*** to do.
One thing has become crystal clear in the last month or so. It is that I am going to commit to this blogging idea. I have long been a person that trusts and follows my "gut" instincts. I went to Ecuador for 3+ months leaving everything behind including my beloved, my "child" (dog, Molly) an apartment, job, etc., simply because I just knew it was right for me at the time. (I was right.) Several years later, I invested a significant amount of $ on attending a 9 month Yoga Teacher Training program (here in my home town) based solely on the prospect that I felt it was my next step. Now I am getting the same strong messages about my next endeavor which is to commit myself to this blog. The feeling, impulse, whatever you want to call it is all too familiar. I have to do my part. That means showing up. I don't have to make any promises that it will be monumental (though I don't doubt it will in one way or the other), I just have to visit this place and spill what I am called to share. This causes me to recall something that the great Elizabeth Gilbert graced humanity with at a TED conference. I do not pretend to come close to possessing the talent that Liz does, I merely resonate with her message. http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html
That's all for now. MUCH more to follow. I can't wait. Or as Louise Hay would prefer me to say, I am very much looking forward to it.

All of my love,
Yelhsa

No comments:

Post a Comment